Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Child's Perspective






When Thomas told me that he would love to help me out one afternoon and take the kids to the grocery store to pick up a few needed items, I was a bit nervous. Not because I thought Thomas couldn't handle it but I just wasn't sure if he would ever go again. The kids really do a great job at the store but I really have a system down and if you aren't familiar with the system, it can get a bit crazy trying to get all the shopping done. Needless to say, Thomas did a wonderful job and Ethan documented the whole thing. I thought I would post a few pictures of what the grocery store looks like when you're riding in the "boat" with your little brother sitting up front and Dad smiling down at you! I think the camera was a quick way to buy some time for Thomas and it worked!!! He didn't even forget anything off the list! Way to go Thomas!

No comments: