Thursday, May 24, 2007

Its A Small World

This is a video of Ethan's favorite ride at Disney World. This ride seems harmless but after seeing this video I was convinced that Disney hypnotized Ethan and embedded in his mind a desire to come back to the "happiest place on earth" and spend his parents money. If in a few years Ethan is begging us to take him back to Magic Kingdom we will know that my suspicions are correct. Well at least we got a really cute movie of Ethan out of the deal. By the way Katherine if you read this post don't judge Ethan until you meet him. Hope you all enjoy this movie.

Thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA...I just got the address to yalls blog and nearly died when I saw the "its a small world" video! Despite this video I can't wait to meet the little guy. See you in a few days!!!

Katherine