Sunday, May 27, 2007

It Truely Is a Small World


Jennifer and I were walking in Downtown Disney when we ran into a friendly face. It was quite a shock to hear Adam yelling out my name (for those of you who don't know Adam he is my cousin who I grew up with in Iowa and is now going to school in Florida). I was about to exclaim "what are you doing here" but he beat me to punch. which in retrospect was good because it makes more sense for him to ask me that question considering I am a resident of Iowa, than for me to ask Him that question since he resides less than an hour away from the park. We caught up on what was going on and Adam was able to see his cousin Ethan for the first time.

It is always great to see a friendly face when you are away from home.

Thomas

2 comments:

Helen said...

It's great to see your blog up and running. What are the chances of running into Adam with the tens of thousands of visitors to Disney World on a daily basis?! Thanks for sharing the photos and video of Ethan. He's such a sweetheart!

Love, Mom

Doug said...

Thomas and Jen - this is great and what a great way to keep everyone up to speed on your lives. Speaking as a family member, you cannot know how meaningful this is to us - love you three so much!