Friday, August 26, 2011

Ada Hayden Park


Yesterday I took all the boys to Ada Hayden Park here in Ames. They have a doc where the kids like try and look for fish and there is a big lake that oftentimes we take walks around. Since I don't have a triple stroller, I brought the single stroller, put Samuel in it and decided that we would walk as far as Ethan and Simon were able to go. We didn't get to far but we did make it to the main landmark of the entire park...the stick maze (or at least that's what I call it). It really is beautfully crafted and the kids love to play hide and seek and all sorts of games inside the maze. I took a few photos and thought it would be fun to post them.




Ethan hiding!



Climbing through the holes







Simon reading about artist, Paul Daugherty and his famous stick maze!



No comments: