Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm growing up!


We have has such an exciting week! Ethan decided that he would like to see the world in a whole new way by sitting up on his own. He is confidant only when he knows that mom and dad are right there to catch him just in case he might tip over. He also had his first roll and now he just can't stop. He has mastered rolling back to front and is working on rolling over to his back. He just needs a little motivation. We are so proud of him and are enjoying all of his new developments. Tomorrow we will go in for his 6 month appointment...boy, time really goes fast. I can't believe he is coming up on his half year birthday. He's growing up to be such a wonderful boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Was this really posted at 5:52 in the morning? Yikes. I would say that it looks like Ethan's been getting you up at all hours of the night, but knowing you, you may have been up anyway.

Cool pictures you guys. Also, I sent you an email on the Diaper Champ from Melissa's shower. That is SO COOL! You guys are awesome.

Jennifer said...

Ha, that's funny. No, I wasn't up at 5 typing that message. I might have been up, but definitely not thinking clearly enough to type. I'm not sure why our time isn't accurate. Oh well.

You are going to love the Diaper Champ! It makes diaper changing fun...well, as fun as it can be anyway.

Unknown said...

Jenn, I love the blog....very cool!
It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it!

He looks like a great baby, and isn't it so exciting to watch them learn new things!

I'm so happy that you all are having fun and traveling!

I do have to say Disney has a way of hypnotizing everyone! Glad you all had fun!
Thanks for sending the pictures!